OSP-EDFA-BA-DCM-1 type of EDFA (Erbium-Doped Fiber Amplifier) optical amplifier sub rack has been designed for use in optical transmission systems. 10/100 Ethernet Interface is combined which supports SNMP and Web Browser Protocol.
FBG-DCM module which is pluggable is combined in the rack.
OSP-EDFA-BA-DCM series are customizable, please let us know your special requirements.
- Erbium-Doped Fiber Amplifier is a slap-up professional equipment, and its installation and debugging must be operated by special technician. User should read the manual before operating to prevent damaging the equipment by fault operation or harming to human's body.
- There is invisible laser bean from fiber output, which direct shining at eye will cause permanence burn.
- Earthing first before turning on the power and being sure that the rack mount and the outlet earth well (Earthing resistance should be less than 4Ω), prevent to damaging the laser by static and harming user.
- Imported famous low-noise pump laser, which is low pre-distortion, broad channels and high output optical power
- Steady imported Erbium-Doped Fiber, high efficiency of power transmission
- Advanced Microprocessor with perfect automatic control circuit monitor the various operating status of the optical output power and pump laser timely and correctly. Dependability and stability are better
- Front panel blue 160×32 display, shows various main work status parameters
- 19" 1U high-standard framework type installation
- Support GB/T 20030-2005HFC Network Control Management
Applications not provided