The OSP-CO-E-10G-10-i from OSP.com LLC is a high performance module, with optimum heat dissipation and excellent electromagnetic shielding, for serial optical data communication applications specified for a data rate 10.3125 Gbps. The module is intended for single mode fiber, operates at a nominal wavelength of 1550nm and complies with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) SFP+. Each module is integrated with digital diagnostics functions via an I2C serial interface.
The module is a duplex LC connector transceiver designed to provide 10 Gigabit Ethernet compliant links at 10.3 Gbps and 10.5 Gbps intermediate reach applications. The characteristics are performed in accordance with IEEE802.3ae Physical Interface.
- Duplex LC Connector
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint
- Uncooled 1310nm DFB Laser
- RoHS Compliant and Lead-Freee
- 80km Link Length
- Distance up to 10Km on 9/125um SMF
- Metal Enclosure for Lower EMI
- SFP MSA, SFF-8472, SFF-8431, SFF-8432 Compliant
- 10G Ethernet LR and 10G Fiber Channel
- 10G BASE-LR/LW
(TOP=25 °C, Vcc=3.3 Volts)