The OSP-CO-E-10G-80-i from OSP.com LLC is a high performance module, with optimum heat dissipation and excellent electromagnetic shielding, for serial optical data communication applications specified for a data rate 10.3125 Gbps. The module is intended for single mode fiber, operates at a nominal wavelength of 1550nm and complies with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) SFP+. Each module is integrated with digital diagnostics functions via an I2C serial interface.
The module is a duplex LC connector transceiver designed to provide 10 Gb Ethernet compliant links at 10.3 Gbps and 10.5 Gbps intermediate reach applications. The characteristics are performed in accordance with IEEE802.3ae Physical Interface.
- Supports 9.95 Gbps to 11.3 Gbps
- Duplex LC Connector
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint
- Cooled 1550nm EML Laser
- RoHS compliant and Lead-Freee
- 80km Link Length
- Metal Enclosure for Lower EMI
- Built-in Dual CDR
- Power Dissipation
- SFP MSA SFF-8472 SFF-8431 SFF-8432 Compliant
- 10G Ethernet ZR and 10G Fiber Channel
- OTN G.709 OTU1e/2/2e FEC bit rates
- SDH STM-64