QSFP28 LR4 10km optical transceiver with full real-time digital diagnostic monitoring and pull tab.
This product is a 100 Gbps transceiver module designed for optical communication applications compliant to 100G BASE-LR4 of the IEEE P802.3ba standard. The module converts 4 input channels of 25 Gbps electrical data to 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100 Gbps optical transmission. Reversely, on the receiver side, the module demultiplexes a 100 Gbps optical input into 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
- Hot-pluggable QSFP28 MSA Form Factor
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3ba 100G BASE-LR4
- Up to 10km reach for G.652 SMF
- Single +3.3V Power Supply
- Operating Case Temperature: 0~70°C
- Transmitter: Cooled 4x25Gb/s LAN WDM EML TOSA (1295.56,1300.05, 1304.58, 1309.14nm)
- Receiver: 4x25 Gbps PIN ROSA
- 4x28G Electrical Serial Interface (CEI-28G- VSR)
- Maximum Power Consumption 4.0W
- Duplex LC receptacle
- 100G BASE-LR4 Ethernet Links
- Infiniband QDR and DDR Interconnects
- Client-Side 100G Telecom Connections
Specifications not provided