The OSP-IN-E-40G-10 from OSP.com LLC is a transceiver module designed for 40GBASE-LR4 of the IEEE P802.3ba standard. The module converts 4 inputs channels (ch) of 10Gb/s electrical data to 4 CWDM optical signals, and multiplexes them into a single channel for 40 Gbps optical transmission. Reversely, on the receiver side, the module optically de-multiplexes a 40 Gbps input into 4 CWDM channels signals and converts them to 4 channel output electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 CWDM channels are 1271, 1291, 1311 and 1331nm as members of the CWDM wavelength grid defined in ITU-T G.694.2. It contains a duplex LC connector for the optical interface and a 148-pin connector for the electrical interface. To minimize the optical dispersion in the long-haul system, single mode fiber (SMF) has to be applied in this module.
The product is designed with form factor, optical/electrical connection, and digital diagnostic interface according to the QSFP+ Multi-Source Agreement (MSA). It has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity, and EMI interference.
- Compliant with 40G Ethernet IEEE802.3ba and 40GBASE-LR4 Standard
- QSFP+ MSA compliant
- Compliant with QDR/DDR Infiniband Data Rates
- Up to 11.2 Gbps Data Rate per Wavelength
- 4 CWDM Lanes MUX/DEMUX Design
- Up to 10km Transmission on Single Mode Fiber (SMF)
- Operating Case Temperature: 0 to 70℃
- Maximum Power Consumption 3.5W
- LC Duplex Connector
- RoHS Compliant
- 40G BASE-LR4 Ethernet Links
- Infiniband QDR and DDR Interconnects
- Client-side 40G Telecom Connections