This product is a 100 Gbps transceiver module designed for optical communication applications compliant to 100GBASE-LR4 of the IEEE P802.3ba standard. The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely, on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 100 Gbps optical input into 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN WDM channels are 1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58 and 1309.14nm as members of the LAN WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba. The high performance cooled LAN WDM EA-DFB transmitters and high sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100 Gb Ethernet applications up to 10km links and compliant to optical interface with IEEE802.3ba Clause 88 100GBASE-LR4 requirements.
The product is designed with form factor, optical/electrical connection and digital diagnostic interface according to the QSFP+ Multi-Source Agreement (MSA). It has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference.
- Hot pluggable QSFP28 MSA form factor
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-LR4
- Up to 10km reach for G.652 SMF
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Operating case temperature: 0~70oC
- Transmitter: cooled 4x25Gb/s LAN WDM EML TOSA (1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58, 1309.14nm)
- Receiver: 4x25 Gbps PIN ROSA
- 4x28G Electrical Serial Interface (CEI-28G- VSR)
- Maximum power consumption 4.0W
- Duplex LC receptacle
- 100G BASE-LR4 Ethernet Links
- Infiniband QDR and DDR Interconnects
- Client-Side 100G Telecom Connections
Specifications not provided