Twenty channel DWDM module is a passive optical multiplexer/demultiplexer designed for metro access applications that represent the state of the art in fiber optics design.
OSP-DWDM-24-3542 MUX/DEMUX module multiplexes and demultiplexes 40 DWDM wavelengths of 100 GHz channel spacing into a ring or point-to-point network.
OSP-DWDM-24-3542 is packaged with a 1RU, 19’’ rack mount chassis for simple installation and modularity.
- Low Optical Insertion Loss
- Mux/Demux 40 Channel Wavelengths
- LC Connectors
- Cost-effective Technology
- Reliable Passive WDM Technology
- Scales Easily for Ring Networks
- Low-profile Modular Design
- 1RU 19’’ Rack Mount Chassis
- Channel Number 24
- ITU Channel Number 26~50nm
- Channel Spacing 100 GHz
- Center Passband λc ± 0.11 (minimum) nm
- Insertion Loss ≤3.5 dB
- Isolation Adjacent Channel ≥30 dB
- Non-adjacent Channel ≥40 dB
- Ripple in Passband ≤0.5 dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss ≤0.2 dB
- Return Loss ≥45 dB
- Directivity ≥50 dB